Saturday, November 25, 2017
VIXX Ticketing System (VIXX SHANGRI-LA IN SINGAPORE)
Posted at November 25, 2017
0 comments (+)
Just as you guys know, I've been following and being a fan of VIXX since 2012 and I patiently wait for them to come to Singapore for their concert.
And their first concert was on 2015 which I've attend for as a VIP. And I'm fine with my seating area as it was my first time going to such event.
The next following year I also get to see them for the very second time. As for this concert if you purchase, VIP tix, you'll get to high-touch with each member after the concert ends. The first concert was also the same too. As for this concert, I wanted a seat nearer to the stage coz I'm just exactly 5ft tall and scared wouldn't be able to watch them perform and expect people-like-hyena fans get to overly excited to see VIXX. And when the day comes, I actually don't mind my seating are coz it was quite near the stage even though its the lettering for the tix thing is quite far.
And as for this year I am able to meet them, only to know that Apac didn't allow us choose the seat. So they choose for us the seat which is considered the best seat for them. So once I've purchased the tix, I printed the tix and I was happy (even though the seat that Apac choose for me was damn far).
Then a few weeks later they call me to say that they will move my seat nearer to the stage (which does not make any, different, in my opinion). So I was originally on Row Q but they forward me to Row K. ONLY 7 ROWS FOWARD! APAC, in the first place you let the fans choose the seating area not you choose for them and weeks later you called them to tell what happen.
Plus, whoever goes to Music Bank Concert and think that SISTIC has the worst ticketing system, maybe you should try purchase from them.