Tuesday, November 28, 2017
2018 WILD KARD TOUR IN SINGAPORE Posted at November 28, 2017 0 comments (+)

CALLING ALL HIDDEN KARD, KARD IS COMING TO SINGAPORE!



Details:

Date: January 21, 2018
Venue: ZEPP @ BIG BOX SINGAPORE

Ticket sale opens: December 4 at 16:00
Ticket vendor: Apactix


Picture by: MyMusicTaste

Other things to take note:


Is the show standing, seated or a combination of both? 

The show will be standing only.

How many tickets max can each person purchase?

Tickets are limited to 4 tickets per transaction.

Do ticket prices include tax and vendor fee?

No, ticket prices do not include tax and vendor fee. 

Will I be able to refund my tickets? 

No, all tickets are non-refundable unless the show gets cancelled.

How can I pick up my tickets/How are tickets delivered?

For all tickets that were purchased online, you will receive Print at Home e-tickets. On the day of the show, bring your printed e-ticket with you and get it scanned at the venue gates. Alternative ticket pickup options (will incur additional costs) are listed on Apactix’s website. 

I am having trouble purchasing ticket(s)/have an issue with my ticket(s). Who do I contact?

Please contact Apactix’s hotline at +65-3158-8588 (Monday to Saturday (10:00 - 20:00), Sunday and Public Holiday (12:00 - 20:00) or email enquiry@apactix.com.

Are we allowed to bring them fan gifts? If so, when and where can we drop them off?    

Yes, please drop them off at the wristband pickup point.

Will there be some kind of a sectioning used to separate each ticket section i.e. barricades?

Yes, there will be barricades to section off the tiers. 

Is there an age restriction?

Yes, anyone that is under the age of 5 are prohibited from entering the venue. 

What time will doors open?

18:30.

What time will doors close?

The doors will remain open until the end of the concert.

How do I enter the venue? Is entry first come, first serve or by ticket number?

Entry will be based on your ticket number and ticket type. 

Are backpacks allowed?

No, backpacks are not allowed.

Labels:

All rights reserved MusicIsMySeoul
◀ RECENT ENTRIES | HOME | OLDER ENTRIES ▶


Music Is My Seoul
Illa| 이건 불완전하다 가 있는지 아니 'I' 에 VIXX |물병 자리|VIXXxBTS|I sell my soul to VIXX|Im a stan for VIXX and a trash of BTS|Looking for SG GO for VIXX Ravi & BTS Yoongi
Illa (Ili Girl)
Hello, I'm Illa who writes for Music Is My Seoul. I post many random things here from music to tv shows and many more not only about Korean stuff! For inquiries you can contact me at ili_fadilah@hotmail.com or interact with me via Twitter @MusicIsMySeoul! In the meantime hope you enjoy what I've posted! Annyeong.
Success is not the key to happiness; Happiness is the key to success
Links